Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
In the event of a power cut would your business remain productive? During flooding, heavy snow or a heat wave if power is interrupted will your equipment stay online?
Are you prepared to run your business in unpleasant working conditions?
Would you be able to continue serving your customers or would you have to turn them away?
Install the missing puzzle piece to your productivity. Call Mr Electric on 01827 230999 to get a UPS Generator installed!
The consequences of a power cut can be disastrous:
- Data loss
- Electronic point of sale equipment does not work
- Inability to serve customers
- Safety of employees due to trips and falls in the dark
- Possibility of theft
- Failure of security systems
Mr Electric can advise on the application of everything from single point computer UPS Systems through to dedicated Standby Generation. Generators give your employees maximum productivity time by keeping all your essential lighting and your computer systems operating.
You won't have to worry about whether you or your employees will be able to stay warm through a freeze or stay cool through a heat wave. You can sleep through the night knowing your security system will still be up and running and all your data will still be backed up in the morning.
Standby generators give you uninterrupted power to keep all your devices running like normal. Whether you work in a school, a hospital, a factory, a retail space, a salon, or an office building, your employees and your customers are depending upon you for continuous power.
Don't let them down, install a generator today.
At Mr Electric a qualified professional will install your generator and show you how you can operate it most effectively. In addition, we will arrange for an inspection of the generator to make sure that all local codes and regulations are met.
When power is cut, get back to business as usual with a generator by Mr Electric. Give us a call on 01827 230999 today to find out how you can install the missing puzzle piece to your productivity.
Running a generator properly can help keep you safe. Don't risk accident or injury by using a generator the wrong way. Follow these tips to be safe and to help keep your generator running when you need it most.
- Follow instructions in the operator's manual.
- Only operate generators outside.
- Put a carbon monoxide detector in all spaces near the generator.
- Know the wattage limitations of your generator and do not exceed them.
- Be sure your generator is properly connected. If it is not, it could void your insurance in the event of an accident.
- Do not use the generator if it is cracked, leaking gas, fuel, oil, or another fluid. It could be dangerous.
- To prevent serious danger do not plug your generator into a wall outlet.
- If your generator is petrol or diesel fueled, be sure to stockpile enough fuel to keep your electricity going during an extended outage.
- Periodically run your generator to make sure it is operating correctly.
- Protect your generator from excessive dirt, dust and moisture.
- Do not use stale or contaminated petrol or diesel.
- Place generator on flat surfaces only.
- Do not operate a generator that does not have a protective covering.
- Make sure that all compartments are closed when running. (oil fill, oil drain, control panel, etc...)
- Do not operate the generator if you smell fuel or notice any other conditions that could lead to an explosion.
- When working on the generator, be sure that it is turned off and appropriately disconnected from fuses and connection equipment.
- Be aware that loose clothing, jewelry and other such things can get caught in rotating parts. These types of items should be kept away from a generator.
- To keep the generator in safe operation, make sure it has unobstructed air flow and ventilation.
- Do not attempt to tamper with the generator's speed or other predetermined manufacturer settings.