Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
Mr Electric has now established itself as the premier service provider for all aspects of commercial and domestic electrical servicing and maintenance work.
The benefits of a Key Account with Mr Electric:
- Agreed response times
- Unique pricing schedule
- Your customers' interests protected
- Standardised service level
- Centralised billing
- Centralised job deployment
- Procedures agreed to suit you and your customer
Mr Electric allow you to concentrate on your business
Mr Electric can also ensure that through our complete support service, you are able to concentrate on your business, leaving us to ensure that your installations are fully compliant with the following regulations:
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (W.E.E.E.) directive
- The Electrical Equipment (safety) Regulations 1994
- The Electricity Supply Regulations 1998 as awarded
- BS 7671 Wiring Regulations
- Part 'P' Building Regulations 2004
All our work is carried out by fully qualified technicians, to the latest editions of the electrical engineers and heating and ventilation regulations.
Mr Electric Home Office is committed to quality and is an NICEIC registered company.
Our National Accounts
Mr Electric provides unparalleled quality service to a wide variety of customers. Here are just some of our National Accounts.
- The AA
- Western Power Distribution
- British Gas
- C.E.T. Group
- Domestic & General
- Hanover Housing
- Home Assistance UK
- Aria Assistance
- Europ Assistance
- Chem Dry
- Store Maintenance
- Green Puzzle
- Corporate Support Solutions
Call our office today on 01527 574343 to discuss your electrical requirements and to see if your company is eligible for a Mr Electric Key Account.
Also, speak to our team of experts about building air-conditioning, heating and refrigeration services into a unique package that can be tailored to your specific needs.